Aleph Beis, Torah, and Tzedakah Glasses Craft
As low as $1.69 each
Aleph Beis, Torah, and Tzedakah Glasses Craft is available to buy in increments of 12
This DIY Aleph Beis, Torah, Tzedakah, Glasses Craft is great for
- Registration Packet / Mailing
- Open House
- Preschool, Hebrew School, Camp, Cteen Activity
Each pair of glasses is individually packaged
(with nice flyer, and instructions for how to do the craft inside)
- 1 Plastic glasses frame
- 2 double sided adhesive pieces of tape
- Large Foam Frame
- Words to spell out I Heart C H S in foam, with stick on back - cut this out if not using for HS
- Aleph and Beis
- Tzedakah (made of multiple components) and Torah (made of multiple components) in foam, with sticker on back
- a bunch of "diamond" stickers
- 1 set of instructions
Ages: Aprox 5 years - 14 years (younger can do with help)
How to Do:
Step 1: The two round white circles you see are double sided adhesives. Peel the sticker and place on the Plastic glasses.
Step 2: Peel the opposite side and stick the foam frame to the to the glasses
Step 3: Stick the foam accessories into the right position as shown in the picture (follow the image you are looking at).
Step 4: Stick the diamonds around the glasses, for a beautiful finish.
Write Your Own Review